Welcome To My Page

Here's a story about my life. How I lived it and what I've been through. Maybe somethings you can relate to!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A New Start

In 2008, I found out I have hydrocephalus. I couldn't figure out why I was getting headaches and weakness. It got so bad it affected my life I felt there was something wrong, doctors thought it was all in my head. Well one day, a doctor done a CT Scan and that's what he found, hydrocephalus! Recently, in December of 2009, I lost my medical. Not even knowing why. It screwed me over.Couples months later, I had a seizure. Then one after another. No doctor would even see me without medical. I was getting so frustrated because I couldn't get any help. One day, I seen the doctor who had done my surgery. He wouldn't even see me until he was told about my seizure and cussing him out. So now he's seeing me. He started saying he could take the shunt out, but, I said no! Then he decided to higher the pressure so it flows faster. Yet again, I'm still having little problems. Sometimes I just want to give up on it. Nothing seems to work, nothing is never seem to go right. So what am I suppose to do. He even put me on seizure medications which I haven't had any more since then. And I go some help at Valley. They put me on medications for my depression. And I'm thankful because now I'm doing so much better than  before. I am happier and more energetic and more open to others. Now I can't even shut up. Thanks for many supports from my parents, and my best friend Jenn! They help me out so much with my illness. Now, I can finally enjoy life like never before and I feel really good about my self. Today I did a goal, which I'm proud of my self. It was a start. I have a fear of doing things by my self like walking any where by my self, and I did that. I felt so good I thought about doing it again!...

No comments: