Welcome To My Page

Here's a story about my life. How I lived it and what I've been through. Maybe somethings you can relate to!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Late at night..

Late at night as i lay in bed,

As many thoughts rush through my head,

I think about the weak and strong,

I question all the right from wrong,
I wonder who could i really be,

I think of what’s gotten into me,

I hang out with the entirely wrong crowd,

All these thoughts i am thinking out loud,
What is this life i am in?

My head is now beginning to spin,

I pace my room without a sound,

Walking in circles round and round,
All these questions i have to ask,

I can never finish a single task,

My heart is beating really fast,

Asking myself will this really last
Nothing i do feels like it’s right,

Even though i am very bright,

Why does it feel this way?,

The exact same thing every day
So here i am thinking in my head,

All the negative things i’ve said,

This is not the real me,

It definitely cannot be
Sitting here thinking for a while,

I find myself beginning to smile,

All these emotions i have to express,

Letting go of all this stress,
Sitting here in the rain,

Feeling all of this pain,

Like a flower i begin to wilt,

Holding onto all this guilt,
While falling asleep i begin to cry,

Thinking about how hard i try,

As I am beginning to find my way,

I think who am i today
Thinking about all the nights i cried,

Holding all these feelings inside,

Now getting all them off my chest,

Doing good, only hoping for the best,
My life is like a story told,

My heart is something that i hold,

It’s not something on my sleeve,

As many things as i achieve
I think about all the positive things,

Hurt feels like a big bee sting,

Life isn’t something I can find in a tree,

It’s only what’s inside of me
Late at night as i lay in bed,

All these thoughts rushing through my head,

I no longer think about the weak and strong,

Nor do i question the right from wrong.

No comments: