Welcome To My Page

Here's a story about my life. How I lived it and what I've been through. Maybe somethings you can relate to!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm confused

Sometimes I would question my self with everything I do. All I do is make it tough on my self even more I let everything get to me other times nothing would bother me. I feel so confused and wish these feelings that I get would disappear.. So I got low self esteem and I can't figure a way out of it, feels like I am trap inside. I feel unpretty and I point out everything about my self I don't like. Like where do these thoughts come from and why do they come to mind. It's like I can't tell my self any positive things, it's so hard to. And it's really hard to believe anyone when they say something positive about me. It's so hard to trust I'm the type who likes and wants to trust and believe people but I know in fact you can't always believe everything you hear! When I read or hear about something I would remember it just because it's negative. Why does the mind work this way? I wonder! I guess it's part of being a human and trying to figure things out and try to stay strong. Thank god for best friends she really was there for me and help me out in so many ways and made me think about so much. Thank you Jennifer! Love ya

No comments: