Welcome To My Page

Here's a story about my life. How I lived it and what I've been through. Maybe somethings you can relate to!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is really good and true!

I'm sick and tired of these games
my heart keeps hurting more each day
just cause I loved you and there wasn't nothing I could do
I tried and tried to fight what I thought we had left
but I guess I lost the one I loved now
trying to figure out what happen between us two
I never felt the way that I did
you were my first love
I had no choice to move on
either way I was hurting
just because I loved you and couldn't let you go
now I got a guy in my life
he makes me feel so much better inside
his words melts my heart
and I lose my breath every time he's near....

Just remember when you get hurt
just get back up and say it's okay
and let everything go
because something better will return
be thankful for what you got now
because you would miss what you could have had
don't ever pass something up when you got the change
because you will never know what you could have till it's gone
love may hurt but it makes you stronger and better
life is hard but there's always a way to cope
and make everything better
only way is to try and make everything worth it
and if you fail you get back up and try again
sometimes it's hard to do better but you can't force your self
then you won't get anywhere
so keep your head up high and be proud what you got
because when it's time for you to passed you will never get the chance
to realize how beauiful life really is
and see how much people love and care for you
some may not show what they feel but you got to trust your self
and give them a chance cause it's never easy to show emotions....

If you ever feel alone just remember you never are
there's so many people in this world that would be by your side
when you're fighting a depression just remember it's okay
you don't need to count on anybody but your self to get better
it's about your mind and willing to try, if you stop trying you won't get better
it's easy to be negative but it's easier to be positive....

No comments: