Welcome To My Page

Here's a story about my life. How I lived it and what I've been through. Maybe somethings you can relate to!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My depression that I suffered...

Life is like a prison
Your scared and trapped
no place to go no place to hide from all your fears
nobody to trust no one to talk to
you feel so alone
life has it's up and down
sometimes you want to run and hide
everything seems to fall out of place
and wish it would get better
but in time you'll see
life is what you make of it
and everything always gets better when you allow it
your fears will fade when you become braver....


Life is never easy when you got bad depression. It makes every thing much harder for you. It seems you can't ever do nothing right, like everything is your fault. You judge your self and compare your self to others. Feels like you can't do nothing because something is always stopping you. One minute your happy next your crying and when the negativity kicks it every things even worse. Nobody doesn't care nor even notice you all you want is someone there and understands. But it seems like nobody wants to come around you.. You wonder what you done or what's wrong with you, but still can't figure out why. That's when you feel so lonely inside and just want to die. Then you try different things just to see if anybody even cares just to prove your self nobody doesn't. Your mind believes it and it builds frustration and anger.. When your fears start to come it's like you have no control. Every thing just gets to you and you start to panic more. It's hard to love just because you panic about everything. You lose your trust and it's hard to believe anything anybody says it slowly ruins everything you did have just because you accuse them about a lot of things. One minute you think someone is talking about you the next they'll will cheat on you or lie. Or nobody doesn't love you like you love them and you get scared they will walk out of your life without any reasons or they will stop loving you.. And when you become attached feels like everything is just getting worse you just don't want to let go of that person feels like you got to be with them all the time. But I learn from so much from my depression you can't let it control your life. It can be hard but sometimes it takes time to control it. I just think of what I do and turn it around and try to do better. I even ask the people who I love what I do. That's all you can do and have people who loves you to help you out.... Life is hard when you got depression but don't let it control your life. Because you will never be happy if you did and you will lose the people who are in your life. I have lost a few because of my depression so try to keep your head up high and ignore the negative thoughts. Just remember there's more people that loves and cares for you than hate you. And never let anybody bring you down it just prove to those people that you can't do better when YOU CAN. 

No comments: